HIGH COURT OF MADRAS recently published ads for seeking applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant post of Personal Assistant and Clerk
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply. The online registration process will begin on DEC , 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts by email on or before DEC 2020. The notification and application forms will be available in the website till 03 Feb 2021. and enclosed in the form also.
|Application Start Date||25/12/2020|
Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying any jobs
High court of Madras Recruitment – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Salary|
|Personal Assistant to the|
Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- + Spl. Pay
(to the Registrars)
(to the Deputy Registrars)
Education Qualification for MHC
- Degree/Diploma/BE/B.Tech (Civil)
- Check enclosed document for educational qualification, experience & age limit.
Age Limit for Govt Jobs Tamilnadu
- Upto 45 Years*
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application for Govt Jobs
- ONLINE Mode
How to Apply for MHC Recruitment 2021 ?
- Download application form on this link
- Print and fill the application form
- Apply the application form thru ONLINE with all the necessary documents copies (like ID Proof, Address Proof, Education Proof).
Links for Official MHC notification 2021
463 total views